Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Merry Christmas from Game Stop and Today's Mama!


Okay...so I haven't been here in a looong while, but I've had SO much going on, my son started Kindergarten, I took on extra responsibilities at work and I had a new baby!! Ms. Pootie Pants, as her daddy calls her...lol, was born on November 5th. Welcome to the family Pootie Pants!!

I'll admit, while I'm not going to be able to blog to the extent I was blogging before, I am going to try my best to add some posts here and there - after all, I LOVE BLOGGING! And it plays a role in keeping me sane... :)

Today, what better way to get started back than to tell you about an AMAZING giveaway from Gamestop and Today's Mama... you're DEFINITELY going to want to check this out!! Look at my wish list below and create your own wish list on YOUR blog...who knows...one of us might be the lucky winner!!

Here's wishing you and yours and VERY happy Thanksgiving...

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme:

TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I wish for a happy, healthy and joyous Christmas as we celebrate our first Christmas as a family of four. I wish that we would forever be grateful for what we have, where we have been and what we have become while remembering those less fortunate who could benefit from our prayers and good deeds. Ultimately, I wish that as we celebrate, we would remember and instill in our children the TRUE meaning of Christmas...our Savior, Jesus Christ.

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We always get up and see what Santa has brought, then cook a big breakfast for my parents, brother and grandparents...they come over to eat and see Santa's stash! It's always fun to get together early in the morning before the festivities of the day really begin!

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A new wardrobe!!! Ha! Since I'm two weeks out from having a baby, NOTHING fits...and going back to work full time in January just can't be done naked...hehehe. :)

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Homemade decorations with my five year old son, reading books together and Bible stories, singing carols, going to look at Christmas lights, making Christmas lists, visiting local Christmas celebrations - so much to do as a family!

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
I had the very first, basic Nintendo - haha! We were also fans of childhood games such as Sorry, Candy Land, Operation, Life and Go Fish.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Our Christmas morning breakfast, which used to be at my mom's, now is at my house.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Would LOVE to go to New York to see the lights - I've never been to New York!!

8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Definitely an XBox 360 console for my son - and the Kinect is a must! He wants one SO bad!! Second on the list would be the game Kinectimals...he thinks that's the coolest thing ever when he sees it advertise, and third would be some games for my brother, brother in law and cousins for their gaming consoles for Christmas...would love to be able to get them some games, which we usually can't afford as Christmas gifts. Here's crossing my fingers for that lucky gift card!! :)

No comments: