Sunday, December 5, 2010

Get 4 Zhu Zhu Pets at CVS for $5 TOTAL!


CVS has a GREAT deal on Zhu Zhu pets this week, including the Kung Zhu Hamsters. If you have a little one who is Zhu Zhu crazy, like mine, then you'll definitely want to take advantage of this deal for Christmas!! I just went to CVS and purchased 4 Zhu Zhu Pets + 2 battle armors for $15 total - that's $2.50 a piece!! Here's what you can do to get yours:

*CVS has all Zhu Zhu pets and accessories on sale this week for B1G1 free (9.88 each).

*Go here to enter your email and print a coupon for B2G1 free.

*Go here to print a $5 off $30 purchase ($30 before your coupons - so you CAN use it)

*And as always, if you have any extra care bucks, you can use those towards your purchase. I bought 3 fridge packs of Coke/Sprite for $10 and got $3 ECB as my first, separate purchase. Then, I turned around and applied those $3 ECB toward my Zhu Zhu Pet purchase.

Use both coupons above and without any extra care bucks, you can still score 4 Zhu Zhu or Kung Zhu Pets for $4.88 before tax!!! That's a GREAT deal!

Happy shopping! I know this purchase will make one little man in my life VERY happy. Now, if I could just find a deal on the Battle Arena! ;)

1 comment:

J Rodney said...

I love CVS, but I think I'll pass on these. My boys got one from a neighbor, and it is driving me nuts:) I guess that is why she passed it on...