Wednesday, January 12, 2011

YouData: Make $ in a Matter of Seconds!


I LOVE YouData. Don't get me wrong, you usually make a matter of cents when you log in, but cents add up, right? I can usually make enough each week to purchase a cup of coffee at my favorite coffee shop - around $4 or so - some weeks are better than others and some are worse...but they pay you regardless of the amount, no minimum, via PayPal each Friday. Hey... even fifty cents a week adds up to $26 a year! All you do is log in and click on a few ads - and you get paid to view the ads. It literally takes a matter of seconds! I try to log in once or twice a week - it takes about one minute of my time.

Here's how you can get started:

YouData is trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, I now control what ads I see and when I see them. Best part - I am selling my attention directly to interested advertisers, for real money. That's right, I get paid for giving them my attention. I can use the funds to buy music and video online, donate to charities, give to my favorite blogs and websites, or keep the change myself and do whatever I want with it.

It's real. They pay. You should check it out.

Click below to sign up and be sure to enter my MeFile ID: - jchampagne - in the "Referral Code" to tell them I sent you. Enjoy!

Sign up here and start earning!

No comments: