Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Officially SUMMER for Us!


So after making up days for snow and bad weather, school is finally out and it is OFFICIALLY summer in our house - woohoo! I'm looking forward to spending it with one handsome six year old and a whole-lotta sweetness better known as my 6 month old. It's going to be a fun first summer for my Little Miss and for my Little Mister as a big brother now. We have lots of fun plans and adventures ahead...it all started this morning with a little friendly balloon battle. Nothing like a good balloon fight in the living room! I would love to hear your summer plans, know what you're doing and hear about any adventures you have planned. We're also going to start our Summer Library Program this afternoon - a great way to have some free fun and keep up with those reading skills over the summer. Happy Summer Everyone!!

No comments: