Sunday, February 14, 2010

3 New Ebay Listings

I've started listing the multitude of items from my cousin, that I promised to help sell...so I thought I would let you know what's up for auction so far on Ebay! Several of you emailed and asked that I mention auctions as they're up and running, so here's what's up so far:

3 Piece CAT Die Cast Models (1:64 and 1:50 scale):
Starting at $5 (ending 2/21)


Delphi XM Satellite Radio:
Starting at $5 (ending 2/21)


Nikon 500mm Lens with UV Filter in Leather Case:
Starting at $10!!

Okay, I'll admit...I know NOTHING about camera lenses and accessories. If you have questions, I'll do my best, but I can't make any promises. All I know is that when I looked through it I could see into a house two streets away...lol...WOW! I try not to make a habit out of looking into people's windows, but when I focused, that just happens to be where I was aiming...oops. ;)
(ending 2/21)


Don't forget about my son's lot of 4T clothes - CUTE - this one's ending in 30 minutes, so hurry hurry!

No comments: