Thursday, February 4, 2010

Honesty and The Short One


So my sweet Short One had to be taken to the hospital today for blood work and an ultrasound on his kidneys. He's been having some problems with symptoms much like a UTI or Kidney Infection, the doctor was concerned, so he scheduled some tests. Please keep my sweet little bit in your prayers as my family is believing for positive news and good test results.

When we go ANYWHERE with a wait...the doctor, the dentist, the mechanic...I've learned to be prepared. We had books. We had the Leapster. After reading four books, The Short One was playing his Leapster when I leaned over and said, "I am SO proud of you. You are being such a brave, well-behaved boy"...to which The Short One, without even looking up from his game, replies, "Mom, it's because I'm playing this and it's keeping me out of trouble." As I laughed he said, "REALLY, mom...it is"...well then, let's just tie that Leapster to your arm, okay kiddo? ;) Honesty...I hope it never ends...

1 comment:

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Kids are way smarter than we give them credit for! He sounds like a cutie. Praying for positive test results for him!