Friday, February 12, 2010

5 FREE Fun Things for a Snow Day!


They're free, they're fun...I know...I did them today. ;)

Have an unexpected snow day? Need some fun ideas for the kiddos? Here's what we did - all for free!!

Make a snowman!

Make and eat Snow Cream!

Watch Frosty the Snowman! We own it, but you can watch it for free on YouTube if you don't...the link above is Part 1. Do a search on YouTube for parts 2 and 3 and you'll have the entire show!

Make a cotton ball snowman INSIDE by the fire...when the real snow is just too cold to handle anymore!!

Print Frosty the Snowman Coloring Pages.

2 comments:

Xenia said...

I love that you added an indoor activity because I'm definitely someone who likes to enjoy the snow from somewhere warm! I have to say that I have never tried Snow Cream but it looks like something my girls would love (my 3-year-old eats just plain snow, so this would be an improvement on that!) so we'll have to give it a shot soon. :)

The Need 2 Read said...

Haha! Plain snow is good too!! :) We decided on the inside activities after my nose, toes and fingers were numb...lol