Thursday, February 4, 2010

Spongebob MP3 Player - WOW!


Okay, I thought I was done posting for today, but I just HAD to share this - it's a GREAT deal!! Buy.com has the Spongebob MP3 player on sale for $12.99 - that's 67% off the regular price of $29.99 - and they are SURE to go fast!! So, if you want one, get it quick! My son has been wanting an MP3 player, but I thought he might be a bit young...for this price, Happy Birthday to D! I'm almost done with his birthday and it's still over a month away - yippee!

Go here to get yours...or wait, better yet...you can earn 3% cash back from Mr. Rebates!! I went to the site, put the MP3 Player in my cart, opened up a new tab, logged in through Mr. Rebates, found buy.com, clicked to go shop...and it will pull up the shop with your item still in the cart - and you'll get cash back - yay!!

You can sign up for Mr. Rebates here.

Yay!! What a great gift at a GREAT price!! You could just stock up for classmate birthday parties...or...Think CHRISTMAS already!! With deals like this, you'll be done before you know it. And as The Short One says when I say "before you know it", "Mom...I already know it"...hehehe.

Thanks, Swaggrabber!!

No comments: