Sunday, January 31, 2010

3T Boy's Clothes - Ebay Listing!


I just wanted to let you know about a listing I just posted on Ebay for a GREAT lot of 50+ boy's items, mostly size 3T...with a starting bid of $5! If you're like me, it's always nice to find a great deal on children's clothes. They grow so fast!! I just found a shirt on my son's life sized Biscuit Puppy that still has the 4T sticker on it - and he's now wearing 5T! So, he never wore it - because - I didn't realize it was on Biscuit - and obviously, since I didn't miss it, he had plenty of clothes to spare - ha! If you're looking for a great school/play lot for the little boy in your life and you need a size 3T, be sure to check out my auction here.

Just to let you know, I've agreed to help a family member list a HUGE amount of his "stash" on Ebay. If you're looking for cameras or camera supplies...lens, straps, etc...mostly Nikon OR Nascar, trucking, CAT cars and vehicles collectible items - all in the boxes - you'll definitely want to be watching for those to come soon. I have 6 boxes of items to list for him - if I can ever get around to it!! If you're interested in knowing when these things go up, let me know...I'll do my best to share!!

Have a listing on Ebay you would like to let the readers of Champagne Wisdom know about? Feel free to leave a comment below!

No comments: