Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Free Photo Calendar Poster from Shutterfly/Target!


I saw this freebie in my Target circular last weekend and I'm SO excited about it!! Target and Shutterfly are offering a free 2010 photo calendar poster - shipping is not included, but it was around $4.99 when I ordered mine...well worth it! I ordered a free 2009 calendar poster from them last year and I was VERY pleased with the quality. While it's not a great poster for writing on and keeping dates, it's perfect for a quick reference for work or your home office...it's also a functional way to display pictures. I received several compliments on my 2009 calendar - and it was free!

You can get yours by logging in or signing up for a Shutterfly account. Click on "My Account", scroll all the way down to the "Special Offers" section and click on "Enter Special Offer Code". Enter the code FREECALENDAR, click "add" and start making your calendar! If you already have pictures you want to use saved on your computer, it won't take you long at all - it took me about five minutes. Be sure to have a credit card handy - you'll need it for the shipping, but it's still a GREAT deal!

This offer/code will expire 1/11/10 - so don't forget!

If you're new to Shutterfly, you'll get 50 free prints just for creating an account - AND you can pick your prints up at your local Target - doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: