Saturday, January 16, 2010

Things You'll Want to Grab from Walgreens This Week



I'm a huge shopper at Walgreens and CVS - LOVE their Extra Care Bucks and Register Rewards programs. Since there are so many awesome websites that break down coupon usage, transactions and sales for you, I'm not going to do that here. I don't have time - and trust me, it's already been done elsewhere. What I AM going to do is highlight a few items from time to time that ANYONE can grab - regardless of the Extra Care Bucks you do or don't have, etc. So, this week, CVS isn't looking all that great to me, while Walgreens has a few items you might want to snatch up while you're there.

Remember, RR stands for Register Reward. Walgreens gives Register Rewards on various items weekly. RR can be used like cash on your next purchase. Just watch the expiration dates - they don't last as long as Extra Care Bucks from CVS.

Here are my suggested "snag" items from Walgreens this week, especially if you're a beginning "saver":

Get 1 RR when you buy 2 Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes, 40 pk, at $2.00 ea
-Use $1.50 off Wet Ones printable - print 2
When printing coupons, remember to hit your "back" button and refresh the site. That way you can print 2!
You'll pay $1 and get 1 RR, making these free!

$3 RR when you buy 2 Neosporin Lip Health .26 to .5 oz at $4
-Use $3 off Neosporin Lip Health printable (for Internet Explorer) or printable (for FireFox) - print 2
You'll pay $2 and get 3 RR, so you actually made a profit of $1!

Lindsay Olives 5-6 oz 99¢ ea w/in-ad coupon (coupon in the Walgreens Sunday Circular or you can grab one in store)
-Use $1 off 2 Lindsay Olives printable
You'll pay 49 cents each!

Not too bad! I love stocking up on items this way. Be sure to check out Southern Savers for a full list of deals and stores!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Awesome! Thank you! I had no idea about these and now I am going to check out your other blog posts!

I look forward to reading your blog! I am actually doing my 2nd giveaway! Come on by and check it out...I am givingaway an InStyler! I think it is a pretty big deal--well that was until I found out that blogger who was giving away the new matress! Still-I think it is a big deal for me! Anyhow, it is nice to "meet" you.

http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com/2010/01/huge-giveaway.html