Monday, January 4, 2010

I Heart CVS & Walgreens - Get Your Free Stuff This Week!


Okay, so I am a HUGE coupon mom/lover of all things Swagbucks/extra care bucks/register rewards, yadda yadda yadda...if you have no clue of what I'm talking about, you HAVE to check out some of my favorite money saving blogs! I did, in a previous life, have a savings blog, had tons of fun and seriously heard about it when the blog was gone, but...in all honesty, there are SO many moms who do it bigger and better than I will EVER have time to do. The lists, the scenarios, the price matches, there are some seriously awesome blogs out there that do most of the work for you - AND you'll save money, I guarantee it!! I went to both Walgreens and CVS last night, came back with Nivea chapstick, Nivea body wash, Electrasol Tabs, Charmin toilet tissue, Aquafina water, spray starch, Stayfree liners, toothbrushes, Hunt's tomato sauce...and the list goes on - AND I MADE MONEY!! Seriously...I spent $16 and made $25 in extra care bucks from CVS - so a profit of $9 - on two trips that before coupons and extra care bucks SHOULD have cost me over $90!!! It's like a game, it's addicting, I LOVE winning...teeheehee...you can do it too, it's rather easy. If you haven't found these sites yet, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! Check it out...and I'm sure there are a TON of others, but these are some of my personal faves...trust me, I work full time, spend time with my husband, blog AND most importantly, raise a crazy four year old boy...if I can find the time to clip those coupons...you can too...

Deal Seeking Mom

The Centsible Sawyer

I Heart CVS

The Freebie Blogger

Money Saving Mom

Money Saving Methods

Southern Savers

Oh I SO love these blogs and the ladies behind them...thanks gals for all the hard work. You ARE appreciated!!

No comments: