Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Few Freebies for Your Day!




Who doesn't love free stuff?? I do, I do! Every little bit helps AND ...it's so exciting to check the mail and have a surprise...other than a bill - ha! So, here are a few things I've run across either searching via google or in the forums of Today's Freebies. Hope you'll find something you can use! Enjoy!

Free Academic Planner

3 Free Issues of Family Circle
No invoice, no billing, no cancellation - no strings! Just...FREE!

Free Redbox rental for McDonald's locations. Use code N3WY3AR

Enter to win free milk for a year and get a coupon for FREE MILK just for entering!

Free Digestive Diseases Dictionary

Free Pray for Peace of Jerusalem Magnet

Free Product Greenworks Sample

Free subscription to Spa Magazine

Free Aromatherapy Candle

Free World Peace Sticker

Please note, it's always a good idea to have a separate email for free offers. I haven't had much spam from filling out free offers, luckily, but you never know when spam might strike! I have a separate email address that I submit for all things free/special offers. That way, my primary inbox doesn't fill up with ads and newsletters. Just an idea!

1 comment:

AshleyOhio said...

Thanks, a few of these I hadn't seen! I love blogs that list freebies (bookmarking now!)