Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting to Know You


This is a fun idea from a fellow blogger. Answer the questions and click on the button below to link up YOUR blog to the original post. I would also love you to leave a comment here with a link to your answers. I would love to see them! :) Here's a bit more about me (questions via Mann Land 5). Thanks for the fun!

1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?
That's a hard one. I typically don't like sweet stuff for breakfast, I'm a biscuits, eggs and grits kind of gal. But, if I had to pick...waffles - Kashi with blueberries!

2. Dream home..What would it look like?
I don't even know! I'm perfectly happy where I am! If I had a bigger house, would I have to clean it?? I would LOVE to have a home with a veranda and porch swing...ah...relaxation.

3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?
Ice Skating, most definitely

4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?
Energetic

5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?
Pants in the winter, skirts in the summer

6. What is your favorite time of day?
When I come home from work each afternoon and get to spend time with my family...5:00ish

7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?
Mountains

8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?
In years past, I would have said no...but this year, we're having a party!! Uh - YES!! I'm a Saints fan, so...Geaux Saints!! WHO DAT!

Go here to link up and answer the questions!

No comments: