Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tulle - $2.99 Clothing Sale - Woohoo!


Okay, have you ever shopped at Tulle? I LOVE IT. I shopped this sale last year and I was VERY pleased with the quality of their items and the way they fit - super cute!! We'll, they're having the same sale again where LOTS of items are $2.99 - you can NOT beat that!! Items go on up in price, but there's still a good variety to choose from in the $2.99 category - shop fast, things have already started selling out...you'll be very pleased with their clothes - I know I was! Can't NOT pass on a good sale when I find one... especially one for me...I'm usually looking at Children's Place or Toys R Us...well look out kiddos, this one's for momma! ;)

Start shopping the $2.99 sale!!

Happy Shopping, you know you deserve it!

No comments: