Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last Call for the Coupon Train...Any Passengers?

I've heard from a few of you concerning the Coupon Train. If you think you might be interested, please let me know. We really need at least five to make it work. If you have questions, don't hesitate to email or leave a comment.

If you want to be included, please leave a comment here. I'll make a decision by the end of this week - go or no go. I would love to get it started!! I have SO many coupons that need good homes!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hi, for me is a great idea but I live in Puerto Rico and I don't have any idea where to use coupons. I mean maybe at Wal-MArt.

Following your blog from Friday Follow.

Have a nice week.

Dimes2Vines said...

Stopping by from Fri Follows - I'm a new follower. Love to have you stop by and appreciate your follow via twitter, facebook or rss/email:
http://dimes2vines.com

erin, maker of chimes said...

I'd be up for it if you get enough interest.