Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winners of the Panasonic SD Card!


***Drum Roll...*** Congratulations goes to the following readers...you've won a Panasonic SD Memory Card - yay!!

Lilly:
I love taking picture of my family having fun! Thanks for the chance.

Andria:
I love taking pictures of the places I visit, especially the nature and architecture.

Hearts N Flowers:
tweet

http://twitter.com/MistySunrise/statuses/7892624522

heartsnflowers72@gmail.com

Congratulations everyone! I've emailed each winner and requested your response within 48 hours or a new winner will be generated via random.org - and we DEFINITELY don't want that to happen! Happy Winning!!

Remember to enter the Valentine Giveaways going on under the Valentine's Day tab - 8 more chances to win! Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Thank you so much =DD I've emailed you back.